Writing Coaching For Entrepreneurs
Did you know that 85% of entrepreneurs want to write a book...
but only 5% actually do?
Why the heck is that??
It's actually for several reasons:
- because it can be really hard to know where to start and what exactly to write about
- you have to actually find the time to write (which as a busy entrepreneur can feel like a big challenge)
- and you have to motivate yourself to get your butt in the chair and the words on the page
- PLUS there's good old fear, procrastination, our inner critic and imposter syndrome chiming in with their ever-so-helpful comments too.
Any of that sound familiar beautiful?
If you answered yes then first of all know that you are not alone,even the most successful writers struggle with thses things. And secondly, I have one simple question for you...
Do you want to be
one of the 85% or one of the 5%?
I'm really hoping you said one of the 5%! In which case you are in the right place lovely. Because I want to help you get your book written. Just imagine for a minute how good it would feel to have someone who could give you a roadmap to completing the first draft of your book, who would help keep you accountable and focused on your goal and core message, someone to brainstorm with and reach out to on those days when you're struggling to hit your word-count. It would feel pretty damn good wouldn't it?
As an entrepreneur your book can help you:
- reach more people
- grow your following
- get more clients
- establish you as an authority
- charge more for your services
- and it can open the way for bigger opportunities such as retreats, interviews and maybe even television appearances (did someone say Oprah?).
So, let me ask you again...
Do you want to be in the 85% or the 5%?
Here's how I can support you...
1-1 Kickstarter Sessions
We can all get stuck at times and having someone to talk to to get us back on track can be invaluable. Writing may be a solitary practice but you don't have to do it alone. A Kickstarter session is for you if you have a particular issue you want to work on such as writer's block; confidence issues; finding time to write; difficulty choosing what to write about to best support and promote your business; or if you want to discuss other writing opportunities that might be available for your business.
WHAT YOU GET:
- A 60 minute private 1-1 Skype call with me
- A follow up email to see how you are getting on
- Plus any notes or resources as applicable
HOW IT WORKS:
Make your payment - £97
Once you've made your payment you'll be automatically redirected to my personal calendar so you can book a time for our call. (If the available times don't suit you due to time zone issues etc. then please use the form below to let me know and we'll find a time that works.) After you've chosen your time you'll get a couple of super quick questions to answer so that we can make the most of our time together.
VIP COACHING: 'Dream to First Draft'
Got your idea? Ready to write that first draft but need some accountability, support and feedback as you go? My 'Dream to First Draft' VIP Coaching Series is the best way to get my help every step of the way. We'll set word-count targets to keep you on track, tackle procrastination and fear head on, and you'll get all my worksheets for planning and mapping out your book, as well as ways to promote it both during the writing process and afterwards. Along the way I'll be there if you need to brainstorm ideas, and I can give feedback on your writing either chapter by chapter or anytime you want another pair of eyes on your work. At the end of our 3 months together, provided you do all the work as suggested, you'll have a completed first draft of your book - let that sink in for a moment (feels pretty good doesn't it!). Oh, and I'll also give your finished manuscript a read through and give you valuable editing and rewriting tips so you're ready to move forward with your book and get it ready to either submit or self-publish in the future.
Writing a book is a huge accomplishment and getting that first draft completed is the key element of success. I want to be there for you and support you 100% all the way, so it's vital that we can work closely together and that I know you are equally committed to completing your first draft. That's why I only take on a handful of VIP clients a year via an application process. Are you ready to be one of them?
WHAT YOU GET
- Weekly 60 minute Skype calls for the first four weeks, and then fortnightly calls after that (8 calls in total)
- A beautiful workbook every week to help you plan your book, write and publish your book
- Unlimited 15 minute power calls if you're stuck, need a quick boost etc.
- Full email support
- Extra Worksheets, resources etc. as needed
- A full read through of your completed first draft and tips for editing & rewriting it so you can keep moving forward once our coaching is completed
HOW TO APPLY
Just fill in the form below to register your interest. Once I've received your form you'll be sent a questionnaire to fill in (please allow 48 hours for this to arrive in your inbox). After I've read through your completed questionnaire, and I think I can help you complete your first draft, I'll arrange a complimentary Skype call to make sure we're a good match. If we're both happy to get started and bring your book to life then I'll send you a link for either a single payment or 3 monthly payments, based on your preference.