WHO DO I WORK BEST WITH?
My favourite clients are heart-led female coaches & creatives who are passionate about helping other people live a beautiful life. I LOVE personal development, mindfulness, creativity, journaling, health & wellbeing, feminism, and am crazy about animals, so anything involving those areas gets me super-excited! And being super-excited about your project means I'll be your cheerleader as well as editor - because life is better when we celebrate and support each other.
THINGS I LOVE TO EDIT:
- Blog Posts
- Web Copy
- Book manuscripts (in full or single chapters)
- Speeches / Presentations
- TED Talks
- Podcast Scripts
WHAT DOES EDITING INVOLVE?
As your editor I'll:
- check for basic spelling and grammar mistakes*
- ensure that your work flows properly and is easy to read
- make any writing suggestions or changes necessary so that your piece is the best version of your work it can be
- check for consistency of voice and style throughout so that it sounds like you (but better)
- ensure that your writing is easy to read and gets your message across clearly and powerfully
*Just a quick heads up for you: editing and proofreading are different skills, so for manuscripts I recommend using a proofreader once all the editing is completed, and before publishing.
When we work together my priority is to help you get YOUR VOICE and YOUR WRITING out into the world.
Choose your editing project below to find out more and get in touch: