For me, editing is the ultimate form of word-weaving. It's like solving a puzzle, you have to find the perfect rhythm and flow, the right word to use at the right time, and most importantly, it's about making sure your writing sounds exactly like you...but better!
And that's what I do for my clients.
I help them focus on writing from the heart, on actually getting their voice out there, and let them forget about spelling, grammar and sentence structure - because that can be a total creativity killer.
You let the words flow, and let me worry about the rest - it's so much more fun that way!
Who Do I Work Best With?
My favourite clients are heart-led female coaches & creatives who are passionate about helping other people live a beautiful life. I LOVE personal development, mindfulness, creativity, journaling, health & wellbeing, feminism, and am crazy about animals, so anything involving those areas gets me super-excited!
Things I Love to Edit:
- Blog Posts
- Web Copy
- Book manuscripts (in full or single chapters)
- Speeches / Presentations
- TED Talks
- Podcast Scripts
What does Editing Involve?
As your editor I'll:
- check for spelling and grammar mistakes
- ensure that your work flows properly and is easy to read
- make any writing suggestions or changes necessary so that your piece is the best version of your work it can be
- check for consistency of voice and style throughout so that it sounds like you (but better)
- ensure that your writing is easy to read and gets your message across clearly and powerfully
(Please note that I don't do copy writing or write anything from scratch for clients - I'm passionate about helping you get YOUR VOICE and YOUR WRITING out into the world.)
Choose your editing project below to find out more and get in touch: